groovyPost Forums

Is this site now open to any type of question.

Go to solution Solved by Austin,

I notice recently an increase in the number of non IT / non-technical questions asked.

It’s not my intention to devalue other people’s questions, just that it has always been my understanding that answers.groovypost.com is mainly for technical questions.

Has this changed

Well researchers at Cambridge University England UK concluded that it takes 3,481 licks to get to the centre.

However that was a metric Tootsie Pop, as far as imperial Tootsie Pops go, the world may never know.

• Solution

The focus of groovypost answers is anything that is information-technology related.

If you see a completely irrelevant and off-topic post, please report it. Most likely, the posts that you have seen are spammers somehow circumventing our anti-spam system, or paid "SEO" shills unsuccessfully trying to drop links to their sites. I'm removing them as soon as I see them, and we're working on a system to further prevent any "spam bots" from posting.

For non-tech stuff, please see the Off-Topic section of the forum.