groovyPost Forums

Synching iPod Touch with Nexus 7

I really hope someone can help me. I have recently bought the Nexus 7 and have been trying to synch my calendar and contacts from my iPod Touch with the Nexus without success. I then found the excellent detailed information on this site which I followed and everything appeared to be ok. As I went along step-by-step, everything seemed to be going alright and my password and username were accepted where these were required. However, now it is completed, my iPod obviously tries to synch, but every time I open either my calendar or contacts, I get a message saying "Password incorrect enter the password for the Exchange account "Gmail". I have entered the password I have for Gmail, (which is the same one I entered as I went along following the instructions), but it is not accepted and I am stuck.I am not aware of a different password, although, (probably like most people these days), I do have more than one. If you can advise me that would be very much appreciated.Trevor