emolions

How do I remove Novell Client 4.91 SP5 for Windows?

Question

My Dell OptiPlex GX620 used to be on a network, with log-in to the network using Novell Client 4.91 SP5 for Windows. As the PC is now off the network, I can no longer log in to the machine to use Windows, Office, and all the other applications. Can anyone tell me if I can remove Novell Client 4.91 SP5 for Windows - and how?

4 answers to this question

My Dell OptiPlex GX620 used to be on a network, with log-in to the network using Novell Client 4.91 SP5 for Windows. As the PC is now off the network, I can no longer log in to the machine to use Windows, Office, and all the other applications. Can anyone tell me if I can remove Novell Client 4.91 SP5 for Windows - and how?

Is this a computer that you inherited from somewhere. If so just ask the network administrator to remove the Novell client for you.

Yes, this is a computer that I inherited from somewhere, but the network administrator is in another county - so I want to remove the Novell client myself. If I connect the hard drive as a slave to another PC, what files should I remove?