Aslani

How to Import PDF to Excel

Question

Hi To alli need Export Files from Excel to PDF and Import files from PDF to excel as a built in service in Excel, If it is posible please let me know . Thanks

3 answers to this question

Hi

This may be of interest to you, it's not a plugin to MS Excel, but it does a very good job of converting PDF's to Excel while still preserving the formatting. (I have tried it myself :) ) If it a free tool from Nitro, which allows you to convert 1 Excel file at a time. You can also go Nitro Pro & convert all your files for about 120 dollars.

Anyway here's the link to the free tool, hope it helps :-)

http://www.pdftoexcelonline.com/

Best

Sue

Hi

This may be of interest to you, it's not a plugin to MS Excel, but it does a very good job of converting PDF's to Excel while still preserving the formatting. (I have tried it myself :) ) If it a free tool from Nitro, which allows you to convert 1 Excel file at a time. You can also go Nitro Pro & convert all your files for about 120 dollars.

Anyway here's the link to the free tool, hope it helps :-)

http://www.pdftoexcelonline.com/

Best

Sue

wow that's awesome

I've used Excel 2011 for MAC and Excel 2010 and using either, you can easily do a file save-as into PDF format. Saving is built into Excel. I don't however think there is anyway to import from PDF into Excel. They are way different and Excel would have no way of knowing how to import into a cell based format.

That's my 2 cents anyway :)