groovyPost Forums

Modem device on High definition Audio bus

Hey Groove

Could you please tell me from where i can find the driver for "Modem device on High definition Audio bus".

The model of the computer is Toshiba, Satellite, L300.

And i'm using Windows Xp professional.

Regards

Helpjas

Heya Jas:

Have you tried the Toshiba site? Here's a few Links as there appears to be 3 different Models for the Satellite L300:

Satellite L300-ST2501

Satellite L300-ST3502

Satellite L300D-ST3501

From the links you should be able to find the drivers you need "Hopefully". Let us know how it works out!

Hey Groove,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually i have gone through this site. But i dont have an idea whether "Modem device on High definition Audio bus" needs a modem utility driver or an Audio utility driver or something else. That is the confussion I'm facing.

Where are you seeing that you need a driver? I assume your in the XP Device manager and you have an error under one of the devices? If this is the case you should be able to see which driver category you need IE: Device Error present under the Sound Card section of device manager. This would point to a Audio driver needed etc...

Take a look in Device Manager and let us know what you see. Or better yet, take a screenshot and upload it here to the thread using the UPload Attachment option.