groovyPost Forums

Best Wordpress Plugin for SEO? All in One SEO Vs. Platinum?

alexmvp

Starting a new thread on this. Part 2 for the thread over at webmaster/most-important-rules-for-website-seo-t95860.html#p96968

You mention on #2 that you like All in one SEO Pack as an SEO plugin for wordpress however I'm wondering what you think about Platinum Seo Pack?

I'm playing with Platinum on my test web box and it appears to have more features than the SEO pack. Thoughts?

Personally..... I've always used All in one SEO pack with good results. Granted, I run just a small blog with less than 2000 Uniques a day but for the keywords I target, SEO pack does well.

I've honestly not seen anyone running platinum seo. Anyone see it out in the wild?

On groovyPost.com, I'm running All in One SEO Pack however if I were to do it again, I would go Platinum. The only reason I've not cut-over at this point is because in the past Platinum had a bug that messed up the title tags if you tried to migrate over.

Recently I've been doing some testing and I think they fixed that bug. Possibly in May I'll make the cut-over to Platinum.

• 1 month later...
Really... it looks like you've cut over now to Platinum according to the source code on the site.. :) I take it you made the switch!

True true. I was waiting until platinum seo fixed a bug that wasn't pulling over the custom title tags from the all in one seo plugin. I took a look at it again last week and they must have fixed it so I made the cutover a few weeks ago. I think its better and has more options. Im happy.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 3 years later...