groovyPost Forums

Good Safe Places to Shop Online?

Guest Quafe24

Guest Quafe24

I was thinking about this for a while and I thought it might be useful to start putting together a REAL list of safe places to shop online, or maybe if you have a GOOD experience just post it below in this thread. The review sites out there are pretty useless, ebay has a good review system I guess but I don't like buying on there unless the Bing cashback is going BIG.

We can start a bad list too muhuhahaha.

Amazon is a safe bet. I went as far to become an Amazon Prime member so I can get FREE 2-day shipping on a lot of stuff. Sometimes they have some really nice sales, sometimes stuff is cheaper elsewhere but I really like Amazon. Glad I don't live in WA, I get to avoid the sales tax too!

Another place I really like is Newegg, they have a lot of computer gear and they are very reliable and have great customer care.

For snowboard stuff, I won't shop anywhere but SierraSnowboard. Period. (except for the occasional snow goggle or snow glove deals at Costco)

• 5 months later...