groovyPost Forums

How do I comment

Go to solution Solved by Simon H,

Hi Telse,

Was the comment more than 10 characters long, if its less then it wont be acknowledged.

If it still doesn't work then try posting your comment as an answer, the other posters will be notified of the post in the same way they would if it were a comment.

Hello Simon.Yes my comment was more than 10 characters long.If this doesn't work I'll try and comment as an answer.Thank you for the tip.

Make sure you're using the latest version of your current browser. If you're fully updated and nothing helps, try Google Chrome or Firefox - they usually work with just about everything...

Hello DW96.Thanks for responding.I already use Firefox and everything was up to date when I tried to comment the other day.Seems to be working today.Cheers.

yes , you have to type comments for more than ten characters long , so try hard.

Hello julieandrews,Thanks for responding.My comment was more than 10 characters long.As a matter of fact I think it was too long, as I was rambling :)Cheers Telse