groovyPost Forums

Internet Explorer 9

Guest Jomoud

Guest Jomoud

I am interested in your experience with MS Internet Explorer 9.

I am currently running IE8 on a Windows 7 - 64 bit platform.

IE8 is working fine for me, but I wonder if I should upgrade to IE 9.

Guest 2Hi4Me

I just had a bad experience with IE 9. Didn't realize it is still in Beta - very unstable and terrible mess to figure out how to fix things when theyre messed up. Thank God for this site where good advice is to be had - FREE! Made all the difference in the world to go back to IE 8 (but can't just uninstall IE 9... directions on how to do it are are "up front" on this great site... in case you've made the big mistake I made. Good luck!

I am interested in your experience with MS Internet Explorer 9.

I am currently running IE8 on a Windows 7 - 64 bit platform.

IE8 is working fine for me, but I wonder if I should upgrade to IE 9.

Some people are saying they like IE9 however when I installed it I had a few issues. Personally I'm going to wait a few months until all the bugs are worked out. That's what I always do however.

Try it out if ya like then if you don't like it, blow it away and try to uninstall it.

I just had a bad experience with IE 9. Didn't realize it is still in Beta - very unstable and terrible mess to figure out how to fix things when theyre messed up. Thank God for this site where good advice is to be had - FREE! Made all the difference in the world to go back to IE 8 (but can't just uninstall IE 9... directions on how to do it are are "up front" on this great site... in case you've made the big mistake I made. Good luck!

Yup Yup and here's that uninstall link from the main site - http://www.groovypost.com/howto/microso ... er-9-beta/