groovyPost Forums

Battlefield Play4Free

Beyond_Life

Guest trollcrusher

Hey there Beyond_Life,

So how does one go about playing this FPS game?

I take it that it is *free* to play online? Yes / No?

Do I need a joystick to play, or can I just get by with a keyboard and a mouse combo?

Will this run on Microsoft Vista, or is it geared for Windows 7?

Thanks man.

trollcrusher :-)

Im running it on Windows7, no problem. You only need your keyboard and mouse. Its a beta at this moment, and yes its free and it will be free when it goes public same as Battlefield-heroes.com. Just make an account, or log on with your EA account, with Battlefield Heroes, press the PLay Now button and of you go. No big installation thingies or dvd's needed.

Guest trollcrusher

No problem.

I did do a system requirements test for Battlefield Play4Free via a website that lists the requirements for a broad spectrum of online / hardcopy video games, and sadly, it appears that my laptop is unable to meet the requirements of playing BP4F.

Bummer. :cry:

Guest trollcrusher

Yeah ... BP4F is the one that I checked the system requirements for. Positive.

However, I don't recall the name of the website in which I checked my laptop's capabilities upon ... seemed thorough enough (i.e. amount of RAM, type of processor, sound / vid capabilities, etc.).

I take it that since the BP4F game is so visually demanding (at least from what I viewed on the YouTube link that you provided), that having a top-of-the-line gaming system would be the best (if not only) way in which to enjoy the BP4F's video / audio offerings.

Ah well.

;-)