groovyPost Forums

Wordpress on your phone

yes Ive found it :-) I was in de train today and took some time to get to know the app. Its a nice app. Ive tried to import some pics, but all the pics get posted at the top of the blog. Not at the place where I want it. Maybe im doing it wrong like most of the time, but I couldnt find any options to give a pic a different position in the blog.

Had me excited for a sec.

I've been looking everywhere for a way to edit Wordpress articles on my phone. I have a blog that I write on a lot, but it isn't on wordpress.com so the wordpress app doesn't work. I use an Android - HTC EVO 4g

Yes sadly I don't think the app is powerful enough to create a full post complete with images or other media in an easy way without cleaning it up with your desktop before publishing.

I think right now it's okay for editing basic text related things in existing posts, or for getting your post ideas roughly drafted and put onto your WP site for later editing.

I've used the wordpress App. for fixing typo's and grammar issues from my phone and also approving comments but anything more than that..... it's not really built for that. Now granted, if all your posting is test with limited formatting and pictures, I think the app is just fine. For groovyPost... no. Not yet but I'm sure it's getting there.