groovyPost Forums

Synology has got an update: DSM 3.0

Hahaha I like the syno apps. Streaming music on my bike is fun. Only to bad that in less that 6 months the providers in Netherlands are going back to limeted internet thingys with your phone. 250 or 1000 mb per month is going to be the max, for 10 euro per month, after that 2,5 euro per mb. Im not kidding. Its stupid and its dumb. Atm I got unlimeted bandwith on my mobile for 2.5 euro per month.

Hahaha I like the syno apps. Streaming music on my bike is fun. Only to bad that in less that 6 months the providers in Netherlands are going back to limeted internet thingys with your phone. 250 or 1000 mb per month is going to be the max, for 10 euro per month, after that 2,5 euro per mb. Im not kidding. Its stupid and its dumb. Atm I got unlimeted bandwith on my mobile for 2.5 euro per month.

And the only thing you can do to fightback is to boycott it and not use them as a provider anymore. Then also convince everyone else to do the same. Sucks that wireless internet providers are so greedy, I pay $24 a month for a 30 mbit down / 10 mbit up Comcast cable connection at my house with unlimited data.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...