groovyPost Forums

Introduce myself!

Guest esk1mooo

Guest esk1mooo

Good afternoon!

My name is Ben and I'm from Peterborough in England. I am 22 and currently studying Computer Networks at university. I'm currently on my work placement (internship for the americans!) finishing in 5 weeks time, and then heading back to Uni in spetember to complete my degree!

I stumbled across this site when searching for info on an Outlook issue which was giving me some stick and found the website very easy on the eyes (for a change). The sit is crisp and clean and very simple to use with straight to the point answers and helpful guideds, perfect for novices and advanced users.

Thank you MrGroove! - I look forward to sharing my thoughts and other's thoughts on the forums!

Ben

Good afternoon!

My name is Ben and I'm from Peterborough in England. I am 22 and currently studying Computer Networks at university. I'm currently on my work placement (internship for the americans!) finishing in 5 weeks time, and then heading back to Uni in spetember to complete my degree!

I stumbled across this site when searching for info on an Outlook issue which was giving me some stick and found the website very easy on the eyes (for a change). The sit is crisp and clean and very simple to use with straight to the point answers and helpful guideds, perfect for novices and advanced users.

Thank you MrGroove! - I look forward to sharing my thoughts and other's thoughts on the forums!

Ben

Hi Ben! Welcome! I'm kinda new here also but yeah, I like the clean look also and I hate ads on the site so DONT CHANGE ANYTHING MRGROOVE!! :)

England ehh?? You guys did pretty good this year in South Africa. Bummer Germany took you out but then again it looks like they might go all the way so if your going to lose, it's good to lose to a great time! :mrgreen:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...