groovyPost Forums

groovyPost.com Upgraded to WP 3.0

This morning i was a little bored (yeah I know....) so I bit the bullet, did a backup and upgraded the site to main site groovyPost.com to the latest Wordpress 3.0

I used the "Automatic" upgrade and the process just took 1 minute (nice job Ma.tt) and so far, so good. Over the next few days if anyone notices anything odd, please let me know here please!

Thanks everyone!

• 4 weeks later...

I think it's fixed...?!?! Steve, did you do something? Today I browsed both with Opera and IE, but didn't encounter this issue. Not even a single time. Maybe it's just a temporary bug for the newer articles, because if I try to open something older it loads perfectly.

@Beyond_Life: Yeah, I haven't had this on my phone either (Nokia X6 s60v5). I've opened it with Opera Mobile, Opera Mini, Default S60 Built In Browser and even loaded our site on SkyFire in an android phone in the phone store. None of this happened...

• 1 year later...
Guest valeria

By default, wp-config.php sits in the same folder as your WordPress blog. So, if the homepage of your blog is at mysite.com/blog, so is your wp-config.php. That’s not as reckless as it seems, since .php files are server-side scripts that are processed by the server.