groovyPost Forums

Movies you're looking forward to seeing...

Austin

I waited a long time to go see Avatar, nearly missed it in fact, but during the previews they really showed off all of the upcoming IMAX 3D features coming up.

"How To Train Your Dragon" looked like a fun movie to see. I have to say that after seeing Avatar my entire perception of 3D movies has changed dramatically. I used to dread and laugh and scoff at people who would try to drag me to see 3D movies, I would say "let the headaches ensue!"

With the new technology however, IMAX 3D movies are now very groovy. No more eye strain, and the effects actually compliment the movie rather than just making it look blurry and choppy.

But this topic doesn't have to just be about IMAX 3D movies. So if there are any other movies you've recently seen or are waiting to see, please post it below. I'd love to get some more ideas for what movies to watch; either in theater or even an upcoming DVD release.

If it comes to IMAX, the next movie I'll be watching there will be "The Last Airbender" but I'll see it regardless even if it just means hitting up a regular matinee.

I waited a long time to go see Avatar, nearly missed it in fact, but during the previews they really showed off all of the upcoming IMAX 3D features coming up.

"How To Train Your Dragon" looked like a fun movie to see. I have to say that after seeing Avatar my entire perception of 3D movies has changed dramatically. I used to dread and laugh and scoff at people who would try to drag me to see 3D movies, I would say "let the headaches ensue!"

With the new technology however, IMAX 3D movies are now very groovy. No more eye strain, and the effects actually compliment the movie rather than just making it look blurry and choppy.

But this topic doesn't have to just be about IMAX 3D movies. So if there are any other movies you've recently seen or are waiting to see, please post it below. I'd love to get some more ideas for what movies to watch; either in theater or even an upcoming DVD release.

If it comes to IMAX, the next movie I'll be watching there will be "The Last Airbender" but I'll see it regardless even if it just means hitting up a regular matinee.

Oh yeah, I saw the preview for the "Last Airbender" and it looked pretty good. What's the release date on that?