groovyPost Forums

Free Translater

Carl

I work in WA and often deal with a large variety of Expatriates from all over the world. Sending SMS to guys here are order of the day due to expensive mobile call costs. I found that sending a SMS in the guys language say Dutch helps a lot. I came across the iamTranslater and found it very useful..studied the Privacy Service Policies and it seems ok..gD to comment pls..remember my fopa with the e-mail client :wink:Image_00009.JPG.e59a373a11ff2595ddd6c5a7454ac62f.JPG

"""http://imtranslator.com""" putting the link so that our groovy masters can verify site is ok :?: I have never received any promo or junk..and it even has a voice facility! I find the translations is very accurate dependent on country regions..Germans from the north complained but from the main centers not. Dutch guys are very impressed with my grasp of the language :wink: Let me know what you think......

Carl this is a really neat translator!

I tested it out and it has some nice features and I didn't see any discrepancies in their Policies. The Text-To-Speech (TTS) is cool because it does more than just english.

imtranslator.png

The only thing I see lame about this site is that it isn't using any unique software. The entire site is just using http://translate.google.com/ for all of its translating. However many of the features from Google Translate that ImTranslator takes advantange of are not readily available on the Google site, so until they update it ImTranslator is better for the extra features.

I hope Google improves their translation page soon because while ImTranslator is nice, it hurts my eyes!

Carl this is a really neat translator!

I tested it out and it has some nice features and I didn't see any discrepancies in their Policies. The Text-To-Speech (TTS) is cool because it does more than just english.

imtranslator.png

The only thing I see lame about this site is that it isn't using any unique software. The entire site is just using http://translate.google.com/ for all of its translating. However many of the features from Google Translate that ImTranslator takes advantange of are not readily available on the Google site, so until they update it ImTranslator is better for the extra features.

I hope Google improves their translation page soon because while ImTranslator is nice, it hurts my eyes!

:lol: yeah but man that French lady :wink: gonna get my french improved promto! At least she doesn't hurt the eyes he he