AitchB

Add a favorites button?

Question

I've just found your site and seen many tips I'd like to investigate and/or use later. As there are too many to remember so why do you not add a "Favorites" button and then I could keep a list of them?

2 answers to this question

Are you using Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, Maxthon, or Safari? All of these browsers have a neat little favorites button you can use to favorite any website anywhere in the world. It really comes in handy. If you'd like details on using it, just let me know what browser you are using - I'd be happy to help!

Are you using Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, Maxthon, or Safari? All of these browsers have a neat little favorites button you can use to favorite any website anywhere in the world. It really comes in handy. If you'd like details on using it, just let me know what browser you are using - I'd be happy to help!

That's not what I mean. I know I can bookmark any page with any browser but I have seen on some food recipe websites an "Add to my book" button. With a website like this there are many questions and answers that are of interest and if there was an "Add to my book" type of list then the reader would have all his items on a wish list and (important for Groovy Post) he has to return to Groovy post to see them.