groovyPost Forums

Unblock the publisher

By mistake I have blocked the installation of Software from Adobe System Incorporated. It is showing message “ This publisher has been blocked from running software on your machine ” when I try to install Adobe software. Now I want to unblock the Adobe Publisher enabling me to install their software. I tried many options but all efforts are vein. Please help me to resolve this matter. I would be much grateful to you.

Unblocking publishers in Windows is strange, it goes through IE:

1.Open Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
2.On the Content tab, in the Certificates section, click Certificates.
3.Select the Untrusted Publisher tab.
4.Select the Publisher you wish to unblock and click the Remove button.

Now if the above doesn’t help try restting your internet explorer browser, if that is the browser with which you are having trouble accessing shockwave games.

Note: Resetting Internet Explorer's settings is not reversible. After a reset, all previous settings are lost and cannot be recovered.

1.Close any Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer windows that are currently open.
2.Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then clicking Internet Explorer.
3.Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
4.Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
5.In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
6.When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, click OK, and then click OK again.
7.Close Internet Explorer.