groovyPost Forums

Does an amazon digital purchase count towards the one item purchase required for reviews?

Go to solution Solved by Abby,

So here's the deal:I want to review a book on amazon that I bought outside of amazon. When I click the review button it says that I need at least one purchase in order to review items through my amazon account.Since most of the things in amazon do not ship internationally (or if they do it's very expensive), my only choice is do get an item that is a digital download (say, a video game, some kind of software or other), but I am not 100% sure whether a digital purchase will count as an actual purchase. I know it should, but will I be able to write reviews after a digital purchase? Here's what I'm planning to get:Item

• 4 months later...

Any purchase in any country lets you do reviews on Amazon. But why would you want to buy an item just to be able to write a review.

I had to write a positive review of the book after reading it for some quick $$$. It was a good book indeed, so I'm glad I read it.