groovyPost Forums

Outlook 2007 Toolbar is Missing

Guest SouthernMiss

Guest SouthernMiss

I have Windows XP and my toolbar on Outlook 2007 disappeared. When I pull up an email, the toolbar is there so it is not the same issue I have seen posted here. It is missing on the program itself. Any ideas? Thanks.

5939488d66e2f_SouthernMiss.gif.ee6eedbfaeab991418e378fc72ba3635.gif

Hi SoutherMIss and Welcome to the site!

First, I'm not sure which Toolbar your referring to but I assume it's the standard toolbar that has the NEW, REPLY, FORWARD buttons on it.

To bring it back, Open Outlook, Click Tools, Customize and Check Box for Standard Toolbar. Click OK to save.

Here is a Video that explains this step by step along with details if it's the MENU bar. Hope this helps!

[flash=640,505]http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/9ed_oB1P42Y&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0

Guest SouthernMiss

Thank you, Mr. Groove.

I was able to fix it a couple of days ago. There was no toolbar at all (both the file, tools, etc. and reply, delete, etc. toolbars were missing).

I renamed outcmd.dat to outcmd.dat.old and restarted Outlook. That took care of the problem.

Thanks again.

That great and thanks for the tip on how you fixed it.

I've been thinking about creating video how-to's for a long time and you gave me an excuse to create the first one. Thank you. ;)

In the future I'll be playing with creating more video how-to's on the main site. Hopefully ppl find them usefull.

Eitherway, they are fun to make. :)

In the future I'll be playing with creating more video how-to's on the main site. Hopefully ppl find them usefull.

LOVE the video mrgroove! Would love to see those in your How-To's on the main site. Perhaps do normal then at the end add the video for those of us who don't like to read. :)

• 1 year later...