groovyPost Forums

Welcome to the GroovyPost.com Community Forum!

Welcome!!

Question

MrGroove - What is the purpose for the groovyPost.com Forum?

Answer

Ever since I started groovyPost.com, I've usually get 5-10 emails a day from readers with Simple -> Complex computer questions. Because I get so many I'm not always able to respond as fast as I would like. Additionally, many of the questions are different versions of the same question.

So, with this in mind I've decided to add a Community Technical Support Forum to groovyPost.com. Over the next few months I'll be trying to direct people to ask their questions HERE rather than in email. So, if you see a question you can answer, help me out and give it your best shot it helping. Or, if you have a question PLEASE feel free to ask it here. Both myself as well as regular readers will do our best to answer your questions as quickly as possible!

I would also like to take this time to invite all our Readers to help contribute to the content of the site by posting your own experiences, tips, tricks, new code etc..

Thanks Again,

-MrGroove

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 6 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 7 years later...