groovyPost Forums

Evernote Tip

I own a Galaxy S and one of my favorite apps is Pulse. I like to read alot of news. But more then often I find myself without time to read al of it. So here is where Evernote comes in. Pulse has the option to export and share information. In the right lower corner of your mobile device you will see a Twitter icon, a Facebook icon and 3 little dots. Press the dots and you will get several options presented to share the article. Press the Evernote button and a new note will be created. Done.

But all the notes get the title the article in Pulse had. And those can be long. If you dont have the time to change them, you will end up with a whole bunch of notes you cant make any sense of.

Tip: Create a folder in Evernote (called Notebook) and name it "Stuff to read". Now when you export an article in Pulse (or any other medium) to Evernote, just select the notebook "Stuff to read" and upload the note. So when you are on the toilet doing number two you can find the article you want to read very easy because everything is in the same folder.

• 1 month later...