groovyPost Forums

LGA 1156 and 1155, what is difference of them?

Guest GRoPo

Guest GRoPo

what is the difference between LGA1155 and LGA1156?

which one should I buy if I want to buy i5 chip? why you recommed that motherboard?

will any performance be affected over the same component, such as same VGA, HD and win7 version on the motherboard of LGA1155 and LGA1156?

recently, I see a paper said there was bug on the newest motherboard of Intel chip, "Intel Sandy Bridge" ? what is that? i guess it may be on the newest LGA1155!!!

Guest GRoPo

however, you know, there was bug on sandy bridge and intel have to recall them. so I can see information of the board in ASUS, for example. I also see some people said intel will relaunch it at this march and april, then in 2010, there was further a new design of sandy bridge, so if I have to buy it right now, will it OK? did the bug have been fixed? if no, when should I buy? as I am a general users, so I would not spend time to research those information, I just want to replace my PC only.

Guest GRoPo

so it's OK for ASUS sandy bridge series in the market, I just saw only above model available in the my local market only, so is this P8P67 Pro is oK now? a revited B3 version in the offical site