groovyPost Forums

Recover Outlook Contacts

Guest ddfolts

Guest ddfolts

I recently bought a Droid ERIS and was experimenting with syncing . It appears that the syncing deleted many of my contacts. Not sure why but... they are gone.

I do a regular backup of the pst file to a safe area but I am not able figure out how to to recover just the contact information out of that backup. Can you tell me how this is done. Please... I've lost about 600 contacts. (I'm in sales)

I'm using Outlook 2007 and Windows 7.

Thanks... Dwight

What I would do is:

1: Take a copy of the .PST that has your contacts in it and make another copy of it.

2: Rename the new copy of the .PST to something like RESTORE.PST

3: Go into outlook and add the PST to your current outlook profile

4: Drag and drop the contacts into your original mailbox.

You should be fixed.

• 1 year later...
Guest alexiarudolf

yes follow the procedure that alexmvp has stated and but if you found that there are not all the contacts available in the pst file then you should use scanpst.exe that comes with all Outlook versions. scan the PST file and repair any found corruption. If it too not worked then the solution will be free pst repair application.

• 3 years later...
Guest BurVice

One: Recover data from Samsung Galaxy without paying

There are some free ways to recover data from Samsung Galaxy but they base on you have backup, such as Google account, Facebook account, official PC management software and 3rd-party Android assistant which also can get back your lost data as long as you have backup it.

Two: Android Data Recovery Program

If you do not have any backup or copy of your Samsung Galaxy Data, and you delete, format data or other unexpected reasons cause data loss. I think you have to ask Android Data Recovery for help, it is useful for you to recover deleted contacts form Android.