groovyPost Forums

2 ?'s--bing bar,and flight simulator

Guest rusobr2

Guest rusobr2

** i have not been able to install bing bar on my pc --it seems to have all the requirments,but it keeps coming up errror #200-it shows in my programs that it has been installed--it will not come up on my toolbar as such. its just blank, and says(bing bar has encountered an error - close all browsers and restart cp -error # 200)wuz up ?

** problem 2-i can't seem to download flight simulator trial -package-actually it seems to download but you can,t open it as it states(flight simulator is not working with your video card-make sure you have latest installations) this pc just had a new mother board installed--any and all help is appreciated !!

thanks,steven

Heya Rusobr2!

I've tried every search engine but I can't come up with anyone who is having the same issue. So with that said, what I would do is go grab Revo or another Uninstall utility here: hardware-software/java-problems-t95758.html?hilit=uninstall#p96586

And do an uninstall of the Bing Bar. Be sure to reboot as well. You might also want to run CCleaner also after using Revo then reboot. This should clean everything up.

Once that's do, try the install again. Also, make sure you are downloading the right installer (32-bit vs. 64-bit).

Let me know if this helps!