groovyPost Forums

hello love the site. im tara

Guest tara

Hello!

First time poster. I found the site when I was at work a few months ago. I guess you want feedback and recommendations so here I go.

Feedback

Love the site! Sometimes I don’t understand all your posts so I think those are for the true computer people. I do love the Outlook articles however since I spend my entire day doing email etc.. The screenshots are easy and allow me to follow along with no need to ask for further help.

Recommendations

Like I said the outlook articles are great. I would love to see more Office articles. Stuff about Word and Excel. I’m a “moderate” user but I know there’s plenty I’m missing out on because I’m only using 5% of what’s actually there (just like outlook).

Thanks again!

HI tara, welcome to the site!

Thank you for posting! We really appreciate the feedback!

We try our hardest to keep this site clean and easy to understand, and I realize there are a few articles on the site that may be a little bit too "geeky." If you encounter one of these please feel free to point it out or ask questions on the forum here, because it will help us to simplify it for all of our readers.

Thank you for your suggestion, that is a really great idea and I'll be posting up some more Office related articles real soon!