groovyPost Forums

Outlook 2010 Junk mail settings...

Guest jla@ucsj.dk

Guest jla@ucsj.dk

Hello.

I have a very big problem, with Microsoft Outlook 2010, and the junk e-mail settings.

When users are sending mails within our own domain, Outlook some times categorizes our own domain e-mails as junk and automatically moves them to the Junk Mail folder.

When is just add our domain as trusted senders in the junk mail settings none of our domain e-mails is moved to the Junk Mail folder.

I have about 1000 computers running with Outlook 2010, and i want an automatically deploy of our domain as an trusted sender.

I've found this website http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/libr ... 79183.aspx where Microsoft describes how to setup trusted senders through the OCT tool.

But the problem is when I follow the guide and saves the MSP file, and afterwards executes the file on an other computer, our own domain isn't created as a safe sender.

In the OCT tool i have specifed a network path to the TXT fie, where my domain is written in. I've now tried to run the MSP file on 5 different computers, but none of them imports the trusted senders file from the network. All the computers are connected to the same network.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance.

/Jacob Lau