groovyPost Forums

did my VGA damage or somthing else?

Guest GRoPo

Guest GRoPo

the message popup as following problem happen. did my VGA card damage or somthing else?

when I was playing fear3, I change the setting of controller enable, from off to on, then the pC freeze, or no response, and I restart the pc by pressing restart button, as it's only way to do then. after that, about error code occur, and my VGA in device management have problem, I have re-install the software, but nothing change, so what can I do?

I think my VGA is fine and good in condition.

if nothing can do, one way may be reinstall the os, a clear installation. however, as I haven't encounter this problem, so I didn't know will it work. so, somebody who had ever the same problem give response.

Edited by GRoPo

Guest GRoPo

after a night, I find it's fine and I re-install fear3, then the same problem occur? so I guess may be the configuration before I set have incomparable, but I have no enter the game as the Video card didn't function,

so I couldn't play any game, that how can reset the default setting of the game. so what can I do?

I have completely remove the game as well as their register key by a power uninstaller. further, there power schedule after this crisis, looklike " imf......." generally, I didn't what is it, but the choice automatically appear after the crisis, it didn't disappear when the condition return normal. I had change it the balance, nothing changed.

Edited by GRoPo

Guest GRoPo

assume my VGA card is fine as I am sure. currently, I find it's fine now, but when I play a game, any game, the problem occur again. what is my problem? software? hardware?

now a new problem although window said it have repair itself, a popup message said, nvidia kernel mode driver ......window have repair" so did my VGA card damage, or openGL problem?

Edited by GRoPo