groovyPost Forums

Outlook 2010 Shared Mailbox Sent Items Saving in Wrong Place

Guest stirfry213

Guest stirfry213

I have issue where any emails that I send from a shared mailbox end up getting saved in the sent folder of my personal (non-shared) mailbox. I have a total of 3 email accounts that I monitor. 1 is personal, the other 2 are shared accounts that multiple people have access to.

The problem I have is that no one else can see my replies to emails sent to the shared email accounts due to the sent items being saved in my personal sent folder.

If any additional information is needed, please let me know.

Thanks,

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have issue where any emails that I send from a shared mailbox end up getting saved in the sent folder of my personal (non-shared) mailbox. I have a total of 3 email accounts that I monitor. 1 is personal, the other 2 are shared accounts that multiple people have access to.

The problem I have is that no one else can see my replies to emails sent to the shared email accounts due to the sent items being saved in my personal sent folder.

If any additional information is needed, please let me know.

Thanks,

I don't think by default, Outlook 2010 can help you with this. You might need to manually go in and copy everything in your sent items into the shared folder you and your teams are working from. I'll play with it a bit and see what I can hack.