groovyPost Forums

iphone lag

Guest Mia Doderer

Guest Mia Doderer

hello.

an issue i have seen occur often on my iphone, is when i'm in a moving group.

the phone seems to suffer from lag. i dont think this is a server side issue (as Tank is on telnet and suffers none i think) but the phone maybe.

there seems to be alot more information being passed to the phone, and it freezes, I have to wait and be patient for the phone to catch up. once it does, usually we are in one place fighting a mob, the phone unfreezes and i can interact with the game again.

I know others have suffered from this. It can be very tricky casting spells or accessing the inventory whilst the freezes occur. and has resulted in many miscast spells, dropped items, and at least one accidental walk into a death trap.

Im not sure what the solution is though. This has also happened in small groups as well as large groups. but does seem to occur more when the group is moving.

hope this info helps. what I do now, is when the freeze occurs, i just wait patiently til it unfreezes, rather than restarting the app or trying to press buttons or access inventories.

-----------------------------

spam links removed -grooveDexter