groovyPost Forums

Outlook 2007 Inbox Repair Tool does NOT work

rnfuller102

I have tried without success to repair my Outlook 2007 corrupted pst file. I get an error message when I run the scanpst.exe repair tool. I'm on fixed income and cannot afford the expensive third party fixes. I even tried to run the Office 2007 installation cd using the repair function hoping that might help - to no avail, of course. Am I left with no alternative but to download Firefox Thunderbird? I hope you are able to steer me in the right repair direction. I would be most grateful.

Thanks,

Raymond

• 4 years later...
I have tried without success to repair my Outlook 2007 corrupted pst file. I get an error message when I run the scanpst.exe repair tool. I'm on fixed income and cannot afford the expensive third party fixes. I even tried to run the Office 2007 installation cd using the repair function hoping that might help - to no avail, of course. Am I left with no alternative but to download Firefox Thunderbird? I hope you are able to steer me in the right repair direction. I would be most grateful.

Thanks,

Raymond

What have you tried so far?