groovyPost Forums

How do I subscribe to your RSS Feeds? What is RSS?

Question from Reader - VIA EMAIL FORM

Hi - great site! I was wondering how I subscribe to your RSS feed? when I click on RSS all that comes up is the html code, am I supposed to copy and paste that somewhere? Trying to learn what RSS is and the how and why of it - have you an article?

thanks

Thank you for the compliment! I work VERY hard to make groovyPost.com an easy place to find good Computer Help!

Now, you really do ask an EXCELLENT question. The funny thing is..... I agree with you 100%. There really is not anything SIMPLE about it if you have never used an RSS Reader before.

Tell ya what, I promise I'll write up an article explaining what RSS is (Really Simple Syndication) and how to use it. I'll try to get it done no later than this weekend.

The good news is Outlook 2007 actually has an RSS reader built-in BUT, it's a bit hidden and not easy to setup if it's your first time.

In the mean time, you can also subscribe using your email address. Just click this link here: http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailver ... &loc=en_US

Thanks for the feedback! I'll email you the link once I write that article ok!

Tell ya what, I promise I'll write up an article explaining what RSS is (Really Simple Syndication) and how to use it. I'll try to get it done no later than this weekend.

Well..... I guess you could say I missed the deadline but, I did finish that Article I promised. You can find it here:

What is RSS and How do I Subscribe to RSS Feeds?

Enjoy :D:D