groovyPost Forums

Need help!! Regarding Spotify and error code 101

Guest inkonscreen

Guest inkonscreen

I really need help with this!

Recently, Spotify updated itself, and then I realized I was stuck in "Offline" mode when I logged in. Apparently, something had gone wrong when it updated itself, and the solution was to download the newer version again...

I did this. Several times. I then tried uninstalling and installing it again. Still no success. But NOW I can't even log in because APPARENTLY a firewall is blocking Spotify. I have checked my Panda Antivirus 2010 and the firewall that comes with Windows, and they both allow Spotify to access the internet and my computer and so on.

Then a friend of mine came up with the solution that running system repair, would fix the problem. (She had the same problem as me, and we both have Windows Vista). Because my computer in a different language that hers, (and I couldn't find the System Repair option) I ran instead the System Restore option. I tried this THREE times, and every time a message came up saying that it was unable to restore my system! I have now run two scans on my computer (both different programmes) and nothing came up. Spotify is still not working!! :shock:

I use this program every day, and love it (music obsessed) and would really love to get it working again!

Hope someone can help me!