Need Pen or Pencil Name for Drawing a Typography Work

Recommended Posts

I've heard quite a few nice things about the BlackWing 602 pencil:

I've heard quite a few nice things about this pencil and even though I haven't used it myself I'm willing to believe it really is the best one.

If you don't feel like spending so much on pencils, here's what I usually do:

  1. Buy thicker-than-usual paper - any weight does it for me
  2. Buy any HB KOH-I-NOOR pencil
  3. Draw my thing
  4. Scan it
  5. Digitalize/vectorize it with Illustrator or Photoshop
  6. Print the final result

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online