groovyPost Forums

What is the new groovyPremium Subscription Service on groovyPost.com

Earlier this week, I announced a new Member Support subscription service in order to help me finance the site and keep our groovy community alive. As a thank you to those who subscribe and support us, members gain access to new features I've added to the site as well as an Ad Free experience. That's right, no more pesky Ads!!!

As many of you know, I'm also very appreciative to all of you here on Answers! who have been working hard to help the readers in our small community. It's never gone unnoticed by me and you all have my sincere appreciation.

As a thank you, I would like to offer all of you who have more than 150 points a free groovyPremium subscription. Now, if you happen to be under 150, no worries. Once you hit 150 just contact me and I'll set you up ASAP with a free account.

For the rest of you above 150 points, please contact me today with the email address and user name you would like me to use on groovyPost and I'll sign you up with a free membership!

Thank you for all the help and support. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment!