groovyPost Forums

Need Advice on mp3 player

I hope that you can help me, I wish to purchase:-

A bluetooth mp3 player with a large Digital clear readout in order that I can browse through the list of titles of my mp3 audio books which are all in mp3 format on USB sticks (16gb and 32GB).

My wife and I listen together to mp3 audio books on USB sticks so the player must be able to transmit to both earphones (which are beats). 

We already possess a great Avantree magnetic device which transmits to our earphones from an mp3 player allowing us to listen together to an audio book.

Our mp3 player does not have a menu readout and the Soverign player is not working very well.  It has tendency of not saving the place in the story when we switch it off, so we are looking for something much better.

The requirements are:-

MP3 Player (with or without speakers).

Large Digital clear readout (really important).

USB Slot which will take up to 32GB usb's (if they are less say 16gb's well I can work with that).

Earphone slot for the Avantree transmitter.

Must be able to save the place in that part of the audio book when the player is switched off in order that we can re-start the player again where we left off in the audio book story.

Cable for mains power 240v connection.

Any Ideas?

I would like to thank you in advance for your support and sincerely hope that you can help us.

Norm