groovyPost Forums

Ipod wont connect to itunes

Well!!! I know I shouldn't have but I upgraded my iTunes to the lasted version 12.3.3(I think this is the newest) and now it won't recognize my ipod. I have searched and searched on things to try to fix the problem, and nothing is working. When I plug my ipod into the computer using the USB cord the only thing that comes up "in a new window" is showing me the internal storage volume of the ipod itself. I know I should have a icon of my ipod in the upper left on iTunes so I can transfer or delete items but it's not there!!! I have tried all the things that an Apple support pages has showed me to try, but nothing works. (Well not #4 because I don't even know what that is!) I have tried to go back to the last version of itunes I had, but then it says it's missing stuff.

This is the web address https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204095 with the things I was to try if iTunes won't recognize my ipod. I feel my problem is, I UPGRADED TO THE NEWEST VERSION OF ITUNES!! I checked in my device manager, and the "Apple Mobile Device USB Driver" isn't there, but it doesn't show me how to get it either! My computer says all my drivers are up to date.

If I ever get this fixed I don't want to upgrade again!! What a headache and a half!!! I have been trying for a week to retrieve this unsuccessfully!!!

PLEASE HELP!!

• 1 month later...