groovyPost Forums

Outlook 2013 and Onenote 2013 Meeting Notes Not Working

Steve Krause

• 3 weeks later...

I have just installed Office 2013 on Windows 8, and am encountering the same problem:

I open an meeting in my calendar, click the "Meeting Notes" button, it prompts me to choose "Take my own notes" because the meeting host did not include notes in the meeting invite. I choose "Take my own notes" and KABOOM - Outlook crashes and Windows Error Reporting sends a message to the mother-ship and restarts Outlook for me.

Would love to hear from someone with a response, as I use the Meeting Notes integration with OneNote quite often.

Thanks!

--

Thiago

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest fdisque

Steve,

I am experiencing the same issue. I have tried several things. The repair functionality appears to work temporarily but I am not sure what causes it but it will go back to doing it again. I have a case open with MS but I doubt I will get an answer. Have you had any luck?

Steve,

I am experiencing the same issue. I have tried several things. The repair functionality appears to work temporarily but I am not sure what causes it but it will go back to doing it again. I have a case open with MS but I doubt I will get an answer. Have you had any luck?

Hi FDisque,

I had the issue up until recently actually however after SP1 of 2013 plus all the latest updates that were just released in May has fixed all the issues for me.

Have you fully updated and patched 2013?