groovyPost Forums

urge: save my PC

Guest GRoPo

Guest GRoPo

the PC is using the temp profile for my desktop, so my all personal setting, file in desktop disapper

the issue start for a day

1.a day I use msconfig to config the number of core and mem used for start PC, after I change and PC restart, I find I was no longer log in the win7.

2. so I tried the option 3 of safe mode( 1 is safe mode, 2 is safe mode (with internet service), I use msconfig and unclick the number of core and max mem used. finally, it work and I can log in win7 again

3. however, the issue happen here. the OS use temp user profile but not my user profile, so the desktop left only recover bin and some softwares I installed, so it look like a frest installion of win7.

4. the lower right corner had a message( every time I log in win7), " the system is using temp profile, if you want to cure this issue, you can log out and log in again.....consult your software company(I guess it means MS). so I log out from win7 and log in again from there. But the issue didn't solve, and the message pop up again.

so how to solve it, guy?

P.S

I find the user profile for me state as copy/backup( things of that kind) fror system contect advance