groovyPost Forums

Google music review - my first impressions

So although I was a naysayer at first, I got my invite last night and decided to give it a shot. Overall, the setup was simple and the upload. I didn't like that I had to download a 3rd party client but hey, that's life.

I liked that they offered free music however after going through it I deleted 50% of it. Still, i'll take the free stuff. :)

Once my favorite music was uploaded I have to admit I listened to music at work. Normally I don't do this because I don't like wearing a headset however with the music in my browser, it just "felt easier". Speaking of the interface - I like the Google Music interface. I thought it was web 2.0 enough for me and it was simple. That's the most important part I think long-term for widespread adoption.

All in all, not a bad first attempt. I'll use it until I can get the iCloud all setup and working OR, until Google gives me more free space so I can upload my entire collection. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...