• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Beyond_Life
      Picnik will stop working on 19th of april. And I don't like that because I always use Picnik for inserting text for a signature. So when Picnik stops I want a replacement. And that is Photoshop Elements 10. I allready have that so why shouldnt I use it. I also use Machinery HDR2. But that program doesnt have the option to insert text for a sig.
      If I search for my question on Google all I get are youtube movies about how to custum made a sig in a picture using the text symbol. But that means I have to do it every time over and over again.
      Q: Is there a way to create a layer with my signature in it, that I can use with ever new picture, just by inserting that layer? So I don't have to remake my signature every time?
    • By dave1496926426
      I have 8 pictures of my daughter running around the garden all taken from the same spot. I want to be able to open all 8 as layers and blend them together so that the picture shows 8 versions of her at different points in the garden. I have Photoshop CS5 full version.
    • By szac
      I have Windows 8.1 and use office 2013 Outlook. My new Photoshop Elements 12 can't email my photos. It won't even send me a validation code or let me choose anything but adobe mail in the client list. I uninstalled and reinstalled Photoshop Elements 12, but still can't seem to find Outlook. Anyone have any ideas?
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online