shanaka

how to calibrate orientation on Samsung Galaxy S2

how do accelerometer calibration on samsung s2 i9100 ?my Samsung s2 accelerometer orientation not calibrated properly. problem with X or Y angle. how can I fix this?

Try using the accelerometer and gyro calibration in the settings, while having your phone placed on a completely flat surface.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Jacks1496926423
      I bought the first iPhone 3G eons ago and I've been buying apps for it since day 1. My wife bought an Android and I love it however before I make the plunge I want to see if there is anyway I can get my games installed on a droid from my iphone.
      Any hacks out there?
    • By Beyond_Life
      A few days ago I got an email from my provider that my disksspace for my blog reached its limit. And when I asked him what caused this, he told me I have been posting full sized images, instead of resized ones. So, big lesson for me: "Start resizing before posting/blogging". On my laptop at home, and on my xp machine at work, this isnt a problem. But I am also a heavy "Wordpress for Android" user.
      So the question is, how do I resize an image to at least 50% of the original quality on my Android?
    • By Rufio
      I bought the Amazon Kindle Fire but I can't get it to connect to my computer. I don't see an option to enable USB debugging anywhere either.
    • By shockersh
      Quick question for you groovy excel ppl out there. I need a quick answer to the best way to calculate % increase and decrease in Excel?
    • By r2d20758
      When I check my Sd card space, which is 1.86 GB it says I have 1.46 GB avaliable space. When I check SD card storage used by apps. it says 467Mb used and only 52.29MB free. Any ideas???
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online