groovyPost Forums

How to set up a route in Maps with multiple stops/appointments

Go to solution Solved by Winterchick,

Im going to make a day long trip through the country with 7 stops. As I always use Google Maps for my directions, I would like to use it on this trip too.

How can I plan a trip in Google Maps with multiple adresses where I have appointments so Maps makes it one long trip? Is this possible? Or do I have to plan every trip seperately between appointments?

• Solution

I've got the new version of Google Maps so these instructions will be for that.

Open Google Maps and click on the Directions link.

Input your origin address and then add your first appointment address.

It will come up with directions to that address. Look directly under your origin and destination area, there will be a + sign directly under your destination address and to the left. Click on that and you can add more addresses. I'm not sure if there is a limit to how many stops you can include.

I hope this helps!

It will come up with directions to that address. Look directly under your origin and destination area, there will be a + sign directly under your destination address and to the left. Click on that and you can add more addresses. I'm not sure if there is a limit to how many stops you can include.

I hope this helps!

That works!!! Thank you!!

Do you also know how I can transport a route ive created on my desktop Maps, to my mobile?

I hope this helps!

So sorry, I can't help with that. I know enough about the mobile technology just to get me by. I'm hoping that someone else reading this might be able to help you with that.