• Similar Content

• By Christopher Crooks
      How do I permanently delete a page and have it take effect immediately...without having to wait 14 days for it to take effect?
    • By Lucille Spann
      Hello,
      I used one of your How To tutorials to link my google+ page with my Facebook and twitter pages, and it's working great!
      I am having one small problem though - when I post something through google+ and it appears on Facebook, the picture associated with the post isn't my profile picture from either Facebook or Google+. It's a picture of a website logo: active.com.
      I have used active to sign up for cross county running races before, but I don't know why it would be the picture that pulls up when I am posting stuff. It only appears when I check my status updates from my phone. When I log into a computer, the picture shows up correctly.
      Because this is such a specific question, I couldn't find any help topics on it and I'm hoping you can help me!
      Thanks
    • By Michelle Stevenson
      I have tried contacting facebook. Suprise Suprise they don't answer. I have tried everything to get my account permanently deleted. It is frozen. I want it off Help. An ex who is stalking me found me this way. It won't let me change the picture or any info. Please Help!
    • By garfield933
      I am really in a dilemma now
      I have tried to deactivate my FB/delete my FB but somehow it always, I really mean always....prompting that I keyed in the wrong password?? why is that so?
      If I have keyed the wrong password, how I end up in MY FB account?
      anyone has a solution? sigh.......
    • By AuntFrahn
      I know most people find the Facebook ticker aggravating, but I like it because I see some 'likes' etc that I cannot find on that person's page. Don't know why. Sometimes I notice something whizzing by and it looks interesting, but can't find it again. And, it takes SOOOOOOOOOO long to scroll through the ticker.
      My question is, how can you search the ticker?
      Thanks
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online