• Similar Content

• By Myke46
      I have a HP-G72-B53 notebook with Window 7 Home Premium 64. I've known that redundancies exist in OEM notebooks, so I just want to make sure all these HP items are unnecessary:
      HP Advisor, HP Power Manager HP Quick Launch HP Software Framework And,no I am not concerned with voiding warranties.
    • By Wilderness
      Office Excel 2011 - Protect worksheet or workbook - I have protected the worksheet by a password but find I still can copy and past into a new worksheet and then I can change things arround. How can I stop someone being able to change or delete things.
    • By Steve
      Question from Readers:

Hi groovyPost, How do I copy files and encrypt/password protect a CD? I'm running Windows 7 X64.
      Cheers,
      Chris
    • By Michelle Edighoffer
      Hello, I'm desperately looking for an answer so I'm hoping you can help me! I want to view the websites visited via my home wireless connection. I have a Motorola SBG900 router. I logged into the webpage but I cannot find a log telling me which websites were visited and at what time. Is there a log on this router? Please tell me there is. Thank you for your time.
    • By Rufio
      When I try to login to my router at 192.168.1.1 it accepts my username and password but just displays the message " (192.168.1.2) is managing this device " with a blank white screen, nothing else is visible. Is there anyway to fix this? I can't access my router control panel because of this.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online