Beyond_Life

Where can I find the Canon 6D 1.1.2 firmware update?

I've just noticed that there is a 1.1.3 firmware update available for my 6D. But apparently the 1.1.2 update is needed to get it installed. My 6D is still at 1.0.9. And I cant find the 1.0.2. firmware anywhere. Canon is not answering after several requests.

Who can provide me a legit download link? Is there even a downloadlink for the 1.1.2? I can't find it on the Canon site.

Ive found the answer to my own question :-) The 1.1.2 is hidden within the 1.1.3 update, a Canon rep told me. So if people are still wanting to update there 6D from 1.0.9 tot 1.1.3, just download the 1.1.3 firmware. Installing the 1.1.2 firmware before being able to update to 1.1.3 is no longer needed.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Steve
      Just got prompted to update my softphone/headset software and it reminded me (to remind all of you) that this is a good example of why it's important to keep all the software on your Windows/Mac box fully updated.
      In my case, the Plantronics Hub software is the brains behind my Headset which I use for all things Audio and Mic on my work Mac including Cisco Jabber or Skype, WebEx, Slack calls and a few other apps. It also updates the firmware on my headset and Plantronics Bluetooth headset. So, it's fairly important.
      Here are the release notes for the V3.9.4 update.

• By Myke46
      I have a HP-G72-B53 notebook with Window 7 Home Premium 64. I've known that redundancies exist in OEM notebooks, so I just want to make sure all these HP items are unnecessary:
      HP Advisor, HP Power Manager HP Quick Launch HP Software Framework And,no I am not concerned with voiding warranties.
    • By DocRich99
      Title says it all. Usually, I plug in my Canon to a USB, and a box opens asking me if I want to download pictures. That is no longer happening. I checked my Firefox Control Panel, and Auto Play is indeed selected. Any help? Thanks.
    • By chaimkow
      I have a Canon MX882 wireless printer; it is not supported by AirPrint. Is there any way I can print to it from my ipad?
    • By jax200
      How can one assess how effective an antivirus software is, if at all? Are there "test viruses" that one can use to evaluate the robustness of protection of your PC?
      Also, is there any evidence that some combination of software protection software is better than having just one alone?
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online