• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By hutsirmagus
      I want to internet market for my company website, but I've heard lots of news about search engine optimization and companies like JCPenny getting in trouble for it? Is doing SEO against the law or just unethical? I dont' understand--what is the alternative to SEO if I want to get Google visitors? Is getting the little text ads that i see in my Google mail the same as SEO? can I get in trouble if I do that wrong?
    • By Jacques Cubbie
      I like launching Google Docs as a pinned application, like you showed us how to do in this tutorial:
      http://www.groovypost.com/howto/how-to/pin-websites-chrome/
      But I want it to show my starred docs first, not just my HOME folder. There's no settings in Google Docs for that, is there? I looked but can't find one.
    • By Jacques Cubbie
      There's an option to "paste special" in Word, but i don't see it in google docs? Really annoying that when I try to paste it ends up in glittering blink h2 font
    • By grettawallace
      I have a Google Apps account and a regular Gmail account. I want to have Gmail notifier watch both inboxes. Is there a way to do this without merging my inboxes (e.g. forwarding the emails from one to the other?)
    • By Beyond_Life
      Ive made a form in Google Drive. When Im done filling it with info, i have to option to send my form. The results are the put in a sheet only the creater can see. But I want to be able to get a pdf version of the form I filled and mail it, within Google Drive. Is this possible?
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online