groovyPost Forums

ipad print to Canon MX882?

chaimkow

• 3 weeks later...

There is an app called easy photo print that lets you print and scan wirelesly from iphone / ipad to your MX882 printer. Here is the link to the canon website with the details and screen shots of the app.

http://www.canon-europe.com/For_Home/Product_Finder/Multifunctionals/Inkjet/PIXMA_Easy_Photo_Print_iPhone_App.aspx

It looks like you can only print pictures but for documents and anything else you could take a screen shot of your ipad and print that out.

Not perfect but its free and might be the only workaround if your printer is not airprint or google cloud print ready.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Rufio
      I have roughly 300 pictures on my iPod, and another few hundred on my iPhone. Some of these are screen shots of bank receipts, and some are just pictures that I've already backed up to my computer.
      How do I delete all of my photos/images at once? Like a bulk delete. I figure the process is the same on both the iPod, iPad, and iPhone... so someone has to know ow to do this.
      Also, I don't want to lose any of my other data, just the photos.
    • Guest Linmik51
      By Guest Linmik51
      How do I clear iPad email dropdown contact history? Inuse is 2 gmail accounts loging on using windows I have cleared contact history, but not actual contacts.MikeD
    • By Beyond_Life
      Since yesterday, Im using Office 2010 at the office. Everything is going well so far. But Im having some printing problems. We have standard letters we use. When I have to write one, I just grab an empty standard letter and fill it in. But then with printing it goes wrong. The first page of the letter needs to be printed on our office stationary (is that the correct english translation?), the seconde, thirds, fourth etcetc pages need to be printed on normal white paper. But its printing everything on office stationary, including logo's and stuff.
      If I check the options Im able to change a standard macro. But Im not able to point out which page needs to be printed on what paper. Is there a sollution?
    • By tatajem
      can someone tell what specific ipad an email was sent from. IOW, is there a serial number or code corresponding to my ipad that shows up in the header? thanks
    • By Chris Lane
      How do you get video off of the new iPad, and into a PC running Windows XP? Apple's tech tells me it can't be done because they didn't write code to make ICloud work with XP, only Vista and Windows 7. Short videos of less than 60 seconds will work, but not anything longer. I tried cut and paste, and the Microsoft Wizard. No luck. Thanks, Chris
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online