chaimkow

ipad print to Canon MX882?

There is an app called easy photo print that lets you print and scan wirelesly from iphone / ipad to your MX882 printer. Here is the link to the canon website with the details and screen shots of the app.

http://www.canon-europe.com/For_Home/Product_Finder/Multifunctionals/Inkjet/PIXMA_Easy_Photo_Print_iPhone_App.aspx

It looks like you can only print pictures but for documents and anything else you could take a screen shot of your ipad and print that out.

Not perfect but its free and might be the only workaround if your printer is not airprint or google cloud print ready.

Nice discussion.

Whichever iOS device you have, but knowing how to print from iPad to Canon Printer is essential. For those wishing to print directly from their iOS devices (iPhone or iPad), this blog is a quick refresher.

AirPrint is the most popular and easiest way of printing from iPhone and iPad. This is a built-in Apple protocol for the iOS device to be used on the market with various printers.

I hope this will help you. Print from iPhone to Canon Printer

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Rufio
      I have roughly 300 pictures on my iPod, and another few hundred on my iPhone. Some of these are screen shots of bank receipts, and some are just pictures that I've already backed up to my computer.
      How do I delete all of my photos/images at once? Like a bulk delete. I figure the process is the same on both the iPod, iPad, and iPhone... so someone has to know ow to do this.
      Also, I don't want to lose any of my other data, just the photos.
    • By Linmik51
      How do I clear iPad email dropdown contact history? Inuse is 2 gmail accounts loging on using windows I have cleared contact history, but not actual contacts.MikeD
    • By DocRich99
      Title says it all. Usually, I plug in my Canon to a USB, and a box opens asking me if I want to download pictures. That is no longer happening. I checked my Firefox Control Panel, and Auto Play is indeed selected. Any help? Thanks.
    • By Beyond_Life
      Ive installed MAILBOX after getting a message from Dropbox that hooking Dropbox up to Mailbox would get me a gig of space. And Im always in front of the row for extra free space.
      But after installing it on my iPad, and trying to get Gmail into Mailbox, i get the message:
      "Mailbox needs acces to your IMAP folders in order to sync your data. Please enable your AllMail, Sent, Trash and [Mailbox] folders in Gmail settings and try again".
      When I check my settings in Gmail (which only is possible on my laptop apparently) ive notice that everything is allready as it should be.
      Pop is enabledIMAP is enabledWith deleting, auto-expunge is onNo Folder size limits
      And thats all the info in Gmail Settings for IMAP. Am I missing something? What do I have to do to get Mailbox set up and ready for my 1 gig of free space?
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online