• Similar Content

• By Christopher Crooks
      How do I permanently delete a page and have it take effect immediately...without having to wait 14 days for it to take effect?
    • By Lucille Spann
      Hello,
      I used one of your How To tutorials to link my google+ page with my Facebook and twitter pages, and it's working great!
      I am having one small problem though - when I post something through google+ and it appears on Facebook, the picture associated with the post isn't my profile picture from either Facebook or Google+. It's a picture of a website logo: active.com.
      I have used active to sign up for cross county running races before, but I don't know why it would be the picture that pulls up when I am posting stuff. It only appears when I check my status updates from my phone. When I log into a computer, the picture shows up correctly.
      Because this is such a specific question, I couldn't find any help topics on it and I'm hoping you can help me!
      Thanks
    • By Michelle Stevenson
      I have tried contacting facebook. Suprise Suprise they don't answer. I have tried everything to get my account permanently deleted. It is frozen. I want it off Help. An ex who is stalking me found me this way. It won't let me change the picture or any info. Please Help!
    • By garfield933
      I am really in a dilemma now
      I have tried to deactivate my FB/delete my FB but somehow it always, I really mean always....prompting that I keyed in the wrong password?? why is that so?
      If I have keyed the wrong password, how I end up in MY FB account?
      anyone has a solution? sigh.......
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online